Calacatta quartz is one of the most sought-after options for bathroom and kitchen countertops lately. The increase in popularity of calacatta quartz in house designing is due to its durability and affordability.
There are many types of calacatta quartz stones available in the market today, but the Granite au Sommet quartz calacatta is considered the highest quality quartz in Montreal. The service and inspection of this firm are second to none and only sell natural stones personally selected from the best quarries in Canada and abroad.
Now, let us discuss some of the most important benefits of calacatta quartz as kitchen counters.
Advantages of Calacatta quartz
Calacatta quartz has many benefits when compared to granite and marble. In fact, it is the most appreciated stone by construction contractors and architects. Care to find out why?
- Calacatta quartz is stain and scratch-resistant. Compared to natural stones, calacatta quartz is stain and scratch resistant to a greater extent. This is basically because of the composite nature of quartz. The addition of resin in quartz makes calacatta scratch resistant.
- Calcutta quartz is non-porous. This non-porous nature makes this stone more desirable than marble or granite countertops. Granite countertops have to be sealed at least once a year, while calacatta quartz can be left alone at peace for many years.
- Calacatta quartz is more durable than many naturally occurring stones. The non-porous nature of quartz is the main reason behind this durability. The glossy texture of calacatta quartz is also more durable than marble or granite.
- Calacatta quartz is very easy to maintain since the stains that fall on the surface can be easily removed with the help of water and cloth. Also, the dried-up stains can be cleaned using a plastic scraper.
- Aesthetic appeal is exemplary. Calacatta quartz has the elegance of marble and is way more glossy than granite. It is made of 93% natural quartz and 7% resin and pigments. Thus, the patterns that are imbibed in calacatta quartz are a work of art.
These are some of the major benefits of using calacatta quartz in kitchen counters. Thinking about the cost, calacatta quartz is much cheaper than marble.
So, if you are on a tight budget, but are an ardent appreciator of aesthetics, then calacatta quartz is the best-suited option for you.
Select the best quality calacatta quartz from the best firms like Granite au Sommet. Do check out their website for more information on the calacatta quartz designs and patterns that best suit your kitchen.